- User privacy and data protection are very important.
- We have the duty of protecting your personal data.
- Without your permission, we will not make your personal information public. Only if you desire to leave a comment or review on the website will your personal information (name) be made public.
We’ll go over what information is gathered and why it’s collected in this section. The following are the categories of data gathered:
- Google Analytics is used to track user engagement on this website. This information is used to estimate the number of people who visit our site, to better understand how they locate and utilize our pages, and to follow their progress across the site. Despite the fact that GA collects information such as your geographic location, device, internet browser, and operating system, none of this information identifies you individually to us.
Google also logs your computer’s IP address, which may be used to identify you individually, but we don’t have access to it. We consider Google to be a third-party data processor. GA employs cookies, which are detailed in Google’s developer documentation. The analytics.js implementation of GA is used on our website. By disabling cookies in your browser, GA will no longer be able to trace any part of your visit to this website’s pages.
- When you leave a comment or review on our site, your name and email address, as well as your computer’s IP address and the time and date you left the comment, will be recorded in our database. This information is solely used to identify you as a contributor to the corresponding blog post’s comment section, and it is never shared with any third-party data processors. Only your name and email address that you supplied will be shown on the public-facing website.
- Submissions to Email Newsletters and Forms When you sign up for our email newsletter or fill out a form on our site, the email address you provide will be transferred to a third-party marketing platform service business. Your email address will be kept in their database for as long as we employ the third-party marketing company or until you ask to be removed. You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in any email newsletters that we send you or by requesting removal via email. It’s crucial to remember that we don’t sell or rent your personal information to anyone. We may share a limited amount of data with the Third-Party data processors indicated above for the sole purpose of fulfilling your requests or improving our services.
- When a user uses our email link to send us an email, we receive it right away. There are no middlemen or third-party data processors involved in this process The data is collated into an email and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by TLS (sometimes known as SSL) meaning that the email content is encrypted before being sent across the internet. The email content is then decrypted by our local computers and devices.